Deliverability. It’s one of those topics that many email marketers don’t even think about most of the time. That is until they’re confronted with an issue affecting inbox placement that requires their attention.
Optimizing your email sends involves proactive monitoring of a variety of data points such as:
- Blocklist monitoring
- Email statistics (commonly known as vanity metrics)
- Postmaster tools
- Seed testing aka “inbox placement testing”
- Email rendering and anti-spam filter tests
- Soft and hard bounces
- Customer complaints about emails landing in spam or going missing
- and the list goes on…
There is so much to know, and with all of the other tasks that are required to get done to keep the business afloat, email marketing tends to get the short end of the stick.
In this session, you will learn:
- What deliverability is and why it’s important.
- The main factors affecting inbox vs spam folder placement.
- How MOPs can proactively monitor deliverability easily while juggling all other tasks on their plate.