To build an All-Star MOPs team, you must start by recruiting scrappy “farm” talent excited about starting and anchoring their careers in Marketing Operations. Developing that raw talent and delivering the resources they need to build solid fundamentals and grow as a leader on your MOPs team is a sound investment for many seasons to come.
Join us for tips on scouting rookie talent and coaching insights for building your winning team.
Takeaways for Leaders:
- Strategies for enabling your new MOPs’ talent to develop skills and confidence and contribute to solid performance.
- Traits to look for when recruiting for Marketing Operations Specialists to develop.
Takeaways for New MOPs Talent:
- How to approach MOPs as a rookie. (growth steps from Specialist to Manager).
- How to develop a game plan to build your MOPs knowledge and grow from rookie to leader.
- Making the career change: finding your first Marketing Operations opportunity.