In your marketing strategy and execution, you’re likely accounting for different personas, channels, and other factors that influence how and where your audience engages. But how do you expand upon this through the lens of accessibility?
What you’ll learn in this session:
- What accessibility is and why it’s important
- An intro to guidelines that benefit a variety of audiences
- How these concepts directly apply to marketing operations
So you’ve dipped your toe into the world of MarTech and you’re curious to see where it can take you. In this session, we’ll dive into information that can help you hit the ground running in a new MOPS role. You’ll get insights that can reduce the stress of transitioning, and quickly increase your effectiveness.
- Resetting expectations and adapting to a group.
- Identifying new KPIs and key contacts.
- Speaking the same language as your new stakeholders and working partners.
- Plotting a new career trajectory.
It’s more than moving images and assets. When leading a migration to a new platform, this is your chance to build everything the right way from the start. Here’s the checklist I used to lead two migrations from other platforms to Marketo.
Key takeaways will be:
- Discrete steps and checklist items to watch for during each part of the migration: planning, execution, and post-migration/optimization.
- Tips and tricks learned during previous migrations.
- Learn from my mistakes and so you don’t have to!
At SaaS companies, your product can play a pivotal role in how your MOPs team develops and executes on the customer journey. In this case study presentation, we take a deep dive into Amplitude and Palo Alto Networks to understand how both companies’ MOPs teams drive revenue and support the ideal user journey. We’ll discuss how select the target audience, define success and how to leverage Martech differently depending on your product.
CDPs – Customer Data Platforms – are much more than just the newest addition to the alphabet soup of marketing operations. CDPs are the central point for data collection and customer experience orchestration for both known and unknown prospects. As part of this session, we will discuss when and why companies need a CDP and examples of uses ranging from basic data aggregation to data science modeling.
The objective of this presentation is to assist MOPs professionals in guiding their marketing teams to the successful adoption of external intent data sources such that their capabilities can be leveraged effectively and their impact measured usefully in their marketing automation and CRM systems.
We will cover key learnings to date from dozens of implementations, including challenges overcome and pitfalls to avoid as teams begin (crawl), come up to speed (walk), and aspire to innovate (run) with purchase intent data.
Thought you were “just” a marketer? Think again. You may not realize it, but the modern MOPs pro often has more in common with your engineering team than your field marketing team.
Join this session to learn about development principles you should be applying to your MOPs org, such as:
- Servant leadership
- Failing forward/gracefully
- Reusable componentry
- Incremental delivery
Learn all of this and more from Sydney Mulligan, a computer science graduate turned marketer, and Vinny Sosa, a business school graduate turned DevOps leader.
Most marketing automation platforms have the ability to integrate broadly with other solutions, creating a complex and powerful ecosystem for marketing operations professionals to build and manage. To be successful, you need to know how to properly leverage these solutions. With over 8,000 marketing and sales technology solutions to choose from, making the right choices to ensure that you continue to up your marketing game is tough.
In this session, learn how to:
- Map out your data and business workflows to uncover the systems and hidden rules driving your funnel and decide which tools you need (or don’t).
- Manage martech integrations, deprecations, and expansion projects with your marketing automation platform.
- Think about RFPs and handle martech salespeople to know the right details about their system and understand how they fit in with your stack.
You will walk away with a sample lead and data flow diagram and a sample vendor vetting document.
As the old proverb goes, “Give your team a marketing automation platform, and watch them send an email. Teach them HOW to use the platform, and grow your campaigns for a lifetime.” Or something like that! The more in-depth training you can provide your organization, the fewer last-minute emails you’ll receive frantically asking how to send out a one-time database blast or upload a purchased vendor list. Building a solid foundation for your team by giving them adequate training is not only something your business will thank you for but will also help you keep your sanity.
In this session, discover how to:
- Effortlessly explain operational processes to stakeholders
- Make roles and permissions be your best friend
- Advocate for the usage of your MAP
- Understand the ins and outs of campaign creation processes, SLAs, and training presentation downloadables (yes, virtual swag!)